Working at Heights Training Course
This working at heights training course covers safety around the use of working at height equipment such as fall restraint and fall arrest and ladder safety. Whether you work in an industry, construction or maintenance environment, this course can be tailored to your needs.
Course Duration: 3.5 hours
Location: Can be done online, onsite at your facility, or at a location near you.
Maximum learners per course: 10
To provide learners with the skills, knowledge and attitude to use working at height equipment correctly and safely. Whether working on a ladder or with a harness, this course will give learners the confidence to work safely.
On completion of this course, learners will:
- fully understand the principles of fall arrest and work restraint and emergency considerations
- be capable of inspecting / fitting a working at height harness
- be capable in the usage of the basic fall arrest and restraint system
- Legislation and regulations regarding working at height
- Fall restraint
- Fall arrest
- Working at height hazard
- Pre use checks
- Inspection of harnesses/lanyards/anchorage
- Fitting your harness
- Emergency considerations
- Inspection records
Who should attend
Employers, employees, self-employed, people who work at heights with ladders , harnesses, and workers in industry, construction or where a person is considered to be working at height.